FML! How tired I am of hearing that, but yet people say it all the time. Yeah…put the blame on everything and everyone…except yourself. It’s real easy to do that…but is it really?When you blame outside circumstances or other people for the things that happen in your life, you relinquish all control.
What if I told you that taking complete responsibility for EVERYTHING that happens in your life, you can create the life you desire? It’s true and it’s empowering. We are the creator of our own reality and ain’t that cool?! Try taking personal accountability for just one thing in your life and see how it feels. It may seems scary at first, but when you dance around with it for a bit, it is actually a wonderful feeling.
Now your ready to start manifesting and here are some steps to take:
- Become Very Clear About What You Want: Write down what it is you want. Is it really what you want? Is it that, or is it the feeling you will get from it. Be sure you are very clear about it. Remember, be careful what you wish for.
- Have An Attitude Of Gratitude: The more you are grateful, the more you have to be grateful for. People tend to overlook this, because it is so simple. Gratitude is powerful. Use it. Keep a gratitude journal. It doesn’t have to be a daily novel. Make it simple. Write down three things, every day, that you are grateful for.
- Recognize That You Are Already Enough And Have Enough: Take inventory of all that you are and all that you have. If you come from lack, you will continue to get lack. When you see how abundant you already are, you can’t help but attract more.
- Feel And Act As If You All Ready Have It: Remove all doubt from your mind.Feel what it feels like to have what you want. Visualize yourself as if it is already so. Step into it. Own it.
- What You Think About, You Bring About: Pay attention to what you are thinking. When you recognize a negative thought, turn it around and focus on the new thought. If something less than desirable happens to you, ask yourself what exciting thing may come of it.
- Do Not Think And Act As Though Your Current Condition Is Permanent: We create our reality. The way you choose to see things is how you will manifest it. Ask yourself, “What can be better than this?”
- Find Joy In The Small Things: When you are constantly finding was to experience joy, your life becomes joy. It’s all around you if you take notice.
If manifesting is new to you, start with something small and follow the steps above. Feel how wonderful it is to have it. The world is yours for the taking. Now just ask.